German germs sind überall!
Und dann fand ich den folgenden Dialog aus der Serie "Seinfeld"
- (George takes a large tortilla chip, dips it into a bowl of dip, takes a bite, dips it into the bowl again, and then eats the remainder of the chip)
- Timmy: What are you doing?
- George: What?
- Timmy: Did, did you just double dip that chip?
- George: Excuse me?
- Timmy: You double dipped the chip!
- George: Double dipped? What, what are you talking about?
- Timmy: You dipped the chip. You took a bite, *points at the dip* and you dipped again.
- George: So?
- Timmy: That's like putting your whole mouth right in the dip. From now on, when you take a chip, just take one dip and end it.
- George: Well, I'm sorry, Timmy, but I don't dip that way.
- Timmy: Oh, you don't, huh?
- George: No. You dip the way you wanna dip. I'll dip the way I wanna dip.
- (George grabs another chip, dips it, takes a bite and begins to reach for the dip as Timmy grabs his hand)
- Timmy: Gimme the chip!
- (The argument becomes an all-out brawl between George and Timmy)